Monday, February 27, 2012

How would you help create world peace in 2012?

I create world peace by helping students from around the world come to the USA to share their culture with us! Look what I did on Valentine's day. I got a call from one of the exchange students from Spain, Alvaro. He and three other exchange students (Olatz, Itxaso and Alba) wanted to celebrate Valentine's day with me. They invited me to dinner. It was so sweet, indeed. These four students are from the Basque region in the north of Spain. They will be here until June. In July, many of their friends from the same region will come to the Capital Distrit for 25 days. I enjoy so much spending time with the exchange students and looking at the USA through their eyes. Creating world peace is my hobby. My goal is to have each exchange student develop a positive impresion of our country and share that impression with their friends back home. World Peace, one child at a time. How would you help create world peace in 2012?